Please note the following guidelines when positioning your BabySkip
- If you are positioning your BabySkip on a public footpath or highway you may need to obtain permission from your local council.
- Please ensure your BabySkip is positioned within 14 feet of a Public Road. (We use a hydraulic lifting crane to lift your BabySkip, which has a maximum reach of 14 feet from a public road.)
- Please ensure the public road is no less than 11 feet wide. (Taking into account cars, which may be parked on either side of the road).
- There must be a 2-foot clearance around the bag.
- Position your BabySkip away from parked cars, trees and overhead wires.
- Be sure to follow these guidelines to ensure your BabySkip will be collected without any additional charges.
How to fill your BabySkip:
- Remove your BabySkip from the display bag and lay it flat on the area where you intend to fill it.
- Fold down all four sides until they become rigid. This will create a base which will allow you to start filling your BabySkip.
- When your BabySkip is half full, pull up all four sides. This will allow you to finish filling the BabySkip.
- Please ensure your BabySkip is not overfilled. Level load only to the top of the bag. If your BabySkip is overfilled you may incur additional charges.
CAUTION: When you start loading your BabySkip it should not be moved. Doing so could damage the bag or cause injury! Please ensure the outer display bag is recycled safely, and kept out children’s reach.