The management of Key Waste is committed to:
- Developing and maintaining the Quality and Environmental Management Systems to the standards of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
- To minimise adverse environmental impacts of the services we deliver by usingthe best available techniques in the collection and processing of waste. We will ensure that all subcontractors, suppliers and agencies working on our behalf will comply with, and up hold, the environmental standards that we have set.
It is the policy of management at Key Waste to:
- To ensure that all employees realise that they have a responsibility to co-operate with Management, in order to ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction and to achieve a safe workplace and to take reasonable care of themselves and others in accordance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To comply with all relevant quality and environmental legislation and best management practices.
- To consult with all staff on quality and environmental matters.
- To continuously improve our quality and environmental performance, enhance our legislative compliance in these areas, prevent pollution and conserve naturalresources at all times.
- To co-operate with, and seek the co-operation of, clients, sub-contractors andenforcing authorities, to ensure waste collection services is carried out in a safemanner and to the highest quality and environmental standards.
- To review the contents of the QE Policy as changes occur in this operation as well as to take note of all legislative changes that are relevant to this operation andperiodically, to ensure this document is relevant.
- To provide sufficient resources for the implementation of this policy and to seekcompetent advice if required.
- To source materials that comply with the appropriate quality and environmentalstandards.
- To continuously monitor and upgrade in line with our QE policy and externalinfluencing factors such as environmental legislation, changes in technology, and market pressures.
- To make available all necessary information and training to both our employees (and the public where appropriate) to help implement this policy and to raise awareness of the potential environmental consequences of our activities.
- Key Waste is committed to the concept of social responsibility, work shall continue in developing and building partnerships with the relevant local authorities, regulators, our clients and local resident groups. When requested will produce all information available, regarding any of our projects or activities.
- To plan and establish measurable objectives and targets based on the QE Policy for the ongoing development of the company and its clients. These objectives are regularly reviewed and measured by management.
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the QE objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the QE Management SystemSigned: