Data Protection 2018: We would like to continue sending you occasional marketing messages. If you no longer wish to receive our information or have information stored please email email@example.com
KeyWaste Management Ltd also collects data when you purchase goods, collects items, seek information for the purpose of recycling and waste collection services to our domestic and commercial customers. The nature and extent of the data collected is variable, and often limited. Nonetheless, we consider all data protected.
KeyWaste Management Ltd also collects data name and email address for newsletters to keep you informed of upcoming news, events and products which may be of interest. This data is collected at the point of ‘sign-up’. Those who have chosen to subscribe to this service can unsubscribe at any time.
We may also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about our upcoming events, products and services which we think may be of interest. In an effort to improve customer experience and service, we monitor all traffic to the KeyWaste Management Ltd website and site usage.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you for administrative purposes or to assist with order processing.
The Categories of Personal Data Concerned
KeyWaste Management Ltd collects the following information in order for the purpose of processing:
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Billing & Payment information
KeyWaste Management Ltd gathers statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact user, such as demographic information regarding, for example,
• User IP addresses
• Browser types
• Anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website
This information is solely used to gain a more informed understanding of how our website is being used and to make our websites more relevant to our users.
Note – KeyWaste Management Ltd Website uses session cookies. Cookie consent is obtained either explicitly or implicitly requested via an opt-in or email message.
KeyWaste Management Ltd receives personal data through the following means:
• Credit card/Client form/Debit card
• Through contractual negotiation and agreements
• Corresponding through email or phone
The Recipients of the Data
The recipients of the data are the KeyWaste Management Ltd staff (permanent, fixed term, contracted or trainee staff) who process the data only in the ways that have been defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing. Each staff member of KeyWaste Management Ltd have been educated and trained in the importance of GDPR.
Personal Data to a Third Party or International Organisation
KeyWaste Management Ltd will not disclose Personal Data to third parties unless KeyWaste Management Ltd has consent to do so or unless the third party is required to fulfil a contracted task (e.g. data entry: in such circumstances, the third party will have a data processor agreement signed to adhere to GDPR). KeyWaste Management Ltd will disclose Personal Data if it is believed in good faith that KeyWaste Management Ltd are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
How long will the Personal Data be stored for?
KeyWaste Management Ltd will retain personal data for the following reasons (the only exception to these reasons are if KeyWaste Management Ltd is required or permitted by law to hold onto the information for a specific amount of time:
Data that is required in order to perform a contract, will be held on KeyWaste Management Ltd system for the period necessary or until the completion of a contract.
For business interests (as defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing) data that is no longer deemed necessary will be deleted from our system.
When personal data is deemed no longer necessary, it will removed and deleted in a correct manner.
Data Subject’s Rights
• Right to access: the right to request, access and copy of the personal information that KeyWaste Management Ltd is holding. KeyWaste Management Ltd can charge a reasonable fee for 2 or more personal data requests. One copy of personal data will be charged at no cost. Any access requests will need to be requested in writing or email (mailing & Email address provided in the Data Protection Officer Section above). Evidence of identification will be required as this makes sure that the personal information is not given to the wrong person. Information will be given within 30 days.
• Right to rectification: the right to have personal data rectified if it’s incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten: the right to withdraw consent given to process data and the right to request that KeyWaste Management Ltd delete personal data from the KeyWaste Management Ltd system (the only exception to this is KeyWaste Management Ltd compliance with any legal obligations or if the data is required for any legal claims.)
• Right to object as to how KeyWaste Management Ltd uses the personal data received (e.g. marketing purposes).
Lodging a Complaint
Any complaints on how KeyWaste Management Ltd uses personal data can be sent to the Data Commissioner’s office. More information can be provided on their website: www.dataprotection.ie
Other Web Sites
No data will be stored outside of European Union.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our web site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to access any areas reserved for registered users. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the services you can use on our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place professional physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.